1. By entering this "Site" you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein.
2. You may view, copy and print material contained on this Site for your personal, non-commercial purposes only, provided you do not delete any proprietary notices or modify any material contained in this Site in any way. Modification or use of the material in this Site for any other purposes is a violation of Lonestar Iron works and Lonestar Custom Cycle's legal rights and may subject you to penalties or damages including, but not limited to, those related to copyright, patent and trademark infringement. Except as stated herein, no portion of this Site may be used in any manner or for any purpose, without the prior express written permission of LoneStarCC.com
3. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk. lonestarCC.com, Lonestar Iron Works or IBW Company, Inc. is not liable for any damages whatsoever including, but not limited to any special damages, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, losses, costs or expenses of any kind which might arise through the access to, or use of this Site or through your downloading of any materials on this Site.
4. This Site may contain links to other web sites. Unless specifically stated herein, links to other web sites do not imply any approval, affiliation, association, endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of the linked web site by LonestarCC.com, Lonestar Iron Works or IBW Company, Inc. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree Lonestarcc.com, Lonestar Iron Works, or IBW Company Inc. is not responsible for the contents, availability, operation or performance of web sites to which this Site may be linked. Your linking to any other web site is at your own choosing.
5. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree to assume the risk that the information and materials on this Site may be inaccurate. Although reasonable efforts are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the information and materials provided by LonestarCC.com In this Site, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Lonestarcc.com Makes no warranties or representations whatsoever as to its accuracy. This Site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you " AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT".
6. The information contained herein is designed to be as comprehensive and as factual as possible. Lonestarcc.com Inc. reserves the right to make changes and revisions at any time without notice or obligation, to any information contained on this Site. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that you will be bound by any such revisions.
7. Motorcycle riding is inherently dangerous. Lonestarcc.com has no control over the usage of any part. Lonestarcc.com expects its customers to exercise good judgement as to the selection, installation, use and maintenance of any part(s). Lonestarcc.com, lonestar Iron Works or IBW Company, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for damage or injury of any kind due to the misuse or improper application of any parts in any way, by any person.
It is to be understood, with the exception of the Harley-Davidson Original Equipment parts (indicated by the symbol), none of the other products appearing in this Site are licensed, manufactured, sponsored or endorsed by Harley-Davidson, Inc. Use of the word Harley-Davidson, various model names and designations, and OEM part numbers are provided solely for reference and application information and there is no affiliation between Harley-Davidson, Inc. And Lonestarcc.com, Lonestar Iron Works, or IBW Company Inc.
All products are sold for aftermarket use only. Products described in publications and on-line, as well as this on-line catalogue with any of the designations or copyright wording is for reference only. The following words and model designations that may be used in this catalogue are the exclusive property of Harley-Davidson, Inc.
EL,FL,FLH,FLHR,FLHS,FLHT,FLHTC,FLHTC-1,FLHTC ULTRA CLASSIC,FLHX,FLST,FLSTC,FLSTF,FLSTN,FLT,FLTC,FLTC ULTRA CLASSIC, FXB,FXD,FXDB,FXDC,FXDG,FXDL,FXDS,FXDS-CONVERTIBLE,FXDWG,FXE,FXEF, FXLR,FXR,FXRC,FXRD,FXRDG,FXRP,FXRS,FXRSE,FXRS-CONVERTIBLE,FXRSSP,FXRT FXS,FXSB,FXST,FXSTC,FXSTSB,FXWG,GE,K,KH,WL,LA,XL,XLCH,XLCR,XLH 883,XLH 1100,XLH00,XLR,XLS,XLT,XLX,XR-1000
Additionally, the following words are trademarks of Harley-Davidson, Inc. Any similarities in text or content are used for identification purposes only.
BUDDY SEAT, DISC GLIDE, DYNA GLIDE, ELECTRA GLIDE, EVOLUTION, FAT BOY, HD, H-D, HARLEY, HARLEY-DAVIDSON, HERITAGE SOFTAIL, HUGGER, LOW RIDER, ROAD KING, ROADSTER, SOFTAIL, SPORT GLIDE, SPORTSTER, SPRINGER, STURGIS, SUPER GLIDE, TOUR-PACK, TOUR GLIDE, ULTRA CLASSIC, WIDE GLIDE BAD BOY, DEUCE, CONVERTIBLE, DUO GLIDE, V-FIRE.
In the event of a dispute South Carolina Law will apply.
|IBW Company, Inc.|
|Copyright © 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005. All rights reserved.|
|Updated: January 30th, 2005|